San Francisco is just a week away. I have long wanted to visit the city and I am now getting excited. My experience of the States has all been over on the Eastern side. My Aunt lived in Boston for years and I loved visiting. From there I branched out to Maine, Nantucket and Cape Cod on various trips – beautiful places all.
So now the West Coast beckons. I have a couple of great guide books and I’m beginning to get an idea of the neighbourhoods and highlights. What I really want to know are some of the ‘best kept secrets’ or hidden away delights. I would love that feeling of having stumbled on something that I might have missed had someone not tipped me off.
Any thoughts, lovely people?
p.s. watch out for a huge number of blogs when I get back! I’m hoping for some great photos if I’m lucky.
By Carole Scott
- Is there a Heaven?, Yes- it is in San Francisco – San Francisco, CA (travelpod.com)
- Sights of San Francisco – Day 1 (oyindoubara.wordpress.com)
- Ice Cream Obsession Leads To Nifty Invention (huffingtonpost.com)
- What’s missing on our trip to San Francisco? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Sights of San Francisco – Day 3 (oyindoubara.wordpress.com)